Friday 4 February 2011

Revisit to Blogging

I have not blogged for a while as my interest in it seems to have faded away.  Today however as part of my job I spent the afternoon with a graphic design agency and have been inspired.  So I have decided to start making more of an effort with my  blogging and come up come up with some interesting thoughts for you all to contemplate.

I have lots of interesting things coming up this year and I am going to share my journey with you so expect scuba diving, tattoos, UK holidays, a new baby (not mine), house hunting and lots of gigs (including my first proper festival experience!).

Assuming of course I remember to include you all on my journey....

2 comments:

  1. ooh how exciting. you have a couple of new babys dont you?

    when can we expect the first interesting thought to contemplate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but yours is the most important baby :-)

    Maybe later today....

    ReplyDelete