Thursday 14 July 2011

Fuji FinePix F80 EXR - Review

So, I have now had the time to have a play with my new digital camera and here are my brief thoughts. 

It has a lot of automatic settings which, whilst they are a good gimic, are a waste of time in my opinion.  If you venture in the manual settings you can get much better results.  I am not keen on the method of zooming i.e. there is a wheel around the shutter button which you push from left to right and I don't like it.  That being said however a 10x optical zoom on a small digital camera is impressive.

When venturing into the manual settings it does take some really good pictures and I have to say that for the bargain price of £99 (from Fuji's refurbished online shop) I am suitably impressed.  I would definitely recommend it.  Here are some of my results from my first outing:

My gorgeous little boy, otherwise known as "Trouble":


My beautiful (and well behaved) little girl:



They love nothing more than playing on the field:






1 comment:

  1. Brilliant photos! This is definitely the camera I want - great price.

    ReplyDelete