Tuesday 12 July 2011

Photography

Hi All

Long time no posting.  As you may had gathered if you have read any of my earlier posts, I am a keen photographer.  I have today purchased a new compact digital camera.  I have a DSLR which I use if I am going to events but quite often when I am out and about, maybe just walking the dogs or driving somewhere, I see something which I feel would make a good photograph.  I am therefore going to carry this camera with me to keep a record of any moments of inspiration which I may see in my day to day life.  As I go along I will try to share some of my favourites with you.  I am by no means a professional but I have learnt a few things along the way, which again I may share as I go along.

If any of you are interested, my new puchase is a Fuji FinePix F80EXR.

Wish me luck :-)

1 comment:

  1. yesh you blogged again. Your the most professional photographer I know.

    ReplyDelete