Friday 1 January 2010

First Blog

Ok so I am new to the world of blogging. I am not sure how this is going to go or what I want to blog about yet. I set up my blog site some time ago but that is as far as I got. I thought tonight I would just sort out the layout, although that seems a little more complicated than I expected, so maybe if I have a blog to kick things off I can then reconsider the technical parts.

To be honest I am not yet sure whether my urgent desire to blog has anything t do with avoidance of having to watch RocknRolla with the husband! Another Guy Ritchie gangster film just does not interest me in the least, give me sparkling vampires anytime...

I am not yet sure what the blogging "etiquette" is but I guess I will pick it up as I go along. My friend SnafflesMummy is a pro so no doubt she will give me a few pointers. Also having read her blog religiously I have figured that the blogging world is a very friendly and helpful community to be a part of. So here's to a 2010 of (hopefully) interesting blogging...

Kx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world.

    This blogger has written various tutorials that might be able to help if you get stuck

    http://newmummystips.blogspot.com/2009/09/blogger-basics-with-sandy-lesson-1.html

    x

    ReplyDelete