Monday 4 January 2010

Hobbies

My Life is extremely busy and hectic, this is not a complaint, I would not want it any other way. I have a gorgeous husband who I love very much. My family are a nightmare but my friends are the best and every day I am grateful that I have the best friends ever!

Part of my hectic life is my extensive list of hobbies, I have decided to start my blogging world by a short story about each including Diving, Photography, Playing Guitar, Travelling, Dogs, Reading, Camping... and no doubt a few more which will come to me so watch this space.

Just in case my husband decides to read my blogs - “stationery” as you suggested is not my hobby – maybe I will blog about my obsession at a later time though....

2 comments:

  1. Your style is unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from.
    I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll
    just book mark this blog.

    my web page golf club sets uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a
    brand new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with useful information
    to work on. You have done an impressive process and our whole
    neighborhood will probably be grateful to you.

    Also visit my blog - personalized golf accessories

    ReplyDelete